Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pathetic customer care from airtel postpaid mobile -- my own experience

I've called to airtel on 20th March in Delhi as I
planned to shift from Delhi after 26th and I wanted to continue
my existing airtel plan to my new place.Delhi Customer Care Executive (CCE) told me that
they'll send me an email which I need to show in Kolkata Customer Care to
do this. Then 26th May I again called them as to give them the final
reminder for doing the same.Delhi Airtel CCE told me that they'll give me
the email that I need to produce in Kolkata CCE .
But I didn't receive any email from airtel up to 31st May. Then again I
called airtel from Kolkata and again the same story.Delhi Airtel customer
care falsely promised me to send me that email to my yahoo id which had
been registered with Airtel.
2nd June I've called once again from Kolkata and Delhi Airtel customer care
told me it'll take 5 working days and then also I can't get any clear
picture.
Airtel handled my concern badly and I think twice to take any new
relationship with Airtel.

Though Airtel promised you to give you better service , there service is as bad as compared to any government organization, if not worse.

Just imagine, even today I've yet to activate my Airtel because of their lackadaisical attitude!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed