Tuesday, October 12, 2010

In Chotonagpur Forest --- Jona Falls , Jharkhand

 Because of some political extremist turbulence, people usually avoid this beautiful falls and surrounding forest. I think far from the madding crowd and din and bustle of the city this kind of short trip can give you a welcome refresh!
 When I reached to Jona falls the first question came to my mind is that why there is no place to stay. The answer is simple that political condition doesn't permit you to do so. Unfortunately because of this we can't stay such an adventurous place ....
Just have a look at the dense forest and tell me wont you enjoy your time with some special one in a wooden cottage? I believe you will!

P.S: DON'T GET CONFUSED BY SEE THE DATES IN THE PHOTO AS IT IS AN ERROR IN MY DIGI-CAM THAT NEED TO BE SOLVED :-)

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed